Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any educated guesses on what to expect for cargo space behind the rear seats? I've been assuming it'll be in the ballpark of the 11th generation Civic Hatchback. Honda claims 24.5 cu ft for the Civic. 2023 Integra is 5.8" longer, 1.1" wider, and 0.2" shorter in height. Looks to me like it might be more usable (with the mesh) even if it ends up smaller in cubic feet. I do know I'll be bringing a tape measure and some cardboard boxes when my dealer gets the demo car in.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Does anyone have any educated guesses on what to expect for cargo space behind the rear seats? I've been assuming it'll be in the ballpark of the 11th generation Civic Hatchback. Honda claims 24.5 cu ft for the Civic. 2023 Integra is 5.8" longer, 1.1" wider, and 0.2" shorter in height. Looks to me like it might be more usable (with the mesh) even if it ends up smaller in cubic feet. I do know I'll be bringing a tape measure and some cardboard boxes when my dealer gets the demo car in.
IT's really annoying that Acura didn't share this when they announced some of the other productions specs. You'd think that'd be a selling point for them. I hope it's at least a couple cubic feet more than the Civic hatch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts