Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Acura Integra ASpec Tech 6MT in Liquid Carbon Metallic (on order)
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty good short video and overview, especially of safety features:

Also, thought this comment and response was interesting:

Q: Is it possible to disable all of the driver assistance features on the new Integra?
A (Colin Sato): Collision mitigation braking threshold can be set to “short“ to minimize intrusion. It can be turned off but it will default on every time you restart the car. Lane keeping assist and adaptive cruise control are voluntary so if you don’t want them, don’t turn them on. Lane departure warning can be disabled permanently.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pretty good short video and overview, especially of safety features:

Also, thought this comment and response was interesting:

Q: Is it possible to disable all of the driver assistance features on the new Integra?
A (Colin Sato): Collision mitigation braking threshold can be set to “short“ to minimize intrusion. It can be turned off but it will default on every time you restart the car. Lane keeping assist and adaptive cruise control are voluntary so if you don’t want them, don’t turn them on. Lane departure warning can be disabled permanently.
Interesting that the collision mitigation is the only one that can't be turned off permanently. I wonder if that's a regulation rule.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have successfully done that, but I can't remember how. I think it was in user menus that show on the speedometer. Mine is a tech package, so the menus could be different by trim.
I have tech as well. I thought I tried the speedometer menu but maybe I missed it. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts