Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Annoying things: The driver side seat belt adjuster has a rattle over rough pavement in anything but the lowest setting. No power lift for the hatch. No memory settings for the side mirrors or lumbar support for the passenger seat. AC/heating vents for the rear would have been nice. Wireless charging is very underwhelming/slow.

Positive things: Very fun to drive with good handling. Manual transmission is good. Zero regrets.

·
Registered
Integra A-Spec Tech Pkg 6M Liquid Carbon over Red
120 Posts
Love: Heads up display. Engine snarl. Handling. Stick shift is a joy. Suede seats are grippy and stylish. Sound system. Driver assist functions are really smart and nicely evolved from Honda 5 years ago. Adaptive dampers do make a diff.
Wish List: 12-way pwr pass seat, rear seat vents, ventilated front seats (suede traps heat and makes back sweaty!), base model with stick shift (I would have likely bought that and been as happy)
TLDR: Fave is the way it drives. Least fave is personal opinion on feature omission

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm 2 weeks in and I love it. I missed driving a manual and this is a fun one to drive. Sound system is nice and the technology is easy to use. I was coming from a C Class so the things I don't love are a few of the added features I knew about before I bought (leather/ventilated seats, universal garage, better keyless entry). And those things are not worth an extra $5-7k.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have about 1,000miles on mine. I like almost everything about it. It is a fun to drive Acura with most of the Acura amenities. I would like to see ventilated front seats. My one big complaint is trying to shift gears with my large water bottle in the cup holder (with a manual transmission).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts