Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2023 Integra Aspec and noticed that the backup camera focuses on my license plate and is fuzzy/poor resolution compared to that of other Integra backup cameras online. Has anyone else experienced this problem and knows of a solution?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just purchased a 2023 Integra Aspec and noticed that the backup camera focuses on my license plate and is fuzzy/poor resolution compared to that of other Integra backup cameras online. Has anyone else experienced this problem and knows of a solution?
On the same screen are options for other views. The one you might be on is the one that points straight down. Try hitting one of the other options.
Unfortunately, Acura/Honda back up cameras are not known to have the greatest resolution. They get the job done, but definitely not the greatest

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, image quality is not great. But still, just double check the camera itself. Mine was horribly installed, which causes a slight tilt on the image. Will talk to my dealership next week and will see what can be resolved via warranty.

Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts