Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
In the US at least, the heated steering wheel is not offered as a factory option, and is instead dealer installed...super lame. Canada may get it standard, as they do in various Civics.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I thought I read the Elite model in Canada (our A-Spec + Tech equivalent) got a heated steering wheel standard and assumed it was in both CVT and 6MT, but now I'm completely unable to find it. That's what was giving me hope that a compatible heated wheel might be out there, but it looks like their only extra perk might be heated rear seats.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where did you see this? I've seen the specs and after-market options, and it said nothing about the manual and heated steering not being compatible.
The Serra Acura guys who do the podcast said on their end the sales sheets don't have the heated wheel marked as available for the 6MT.

Personally, I'd love to repurpose paddle shifters into dedicated track forward/back buttons!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It does not. It's a dealer option with the cvt.
The Serra Acura guys who do the podcast said on their end the sales sheets don't have the heated wheel marked as available for the 6MT.

Personally, I'd love to repurpose paddle shifters into dedicated track forward/back buttons!
I figured as much thanks for clarifying that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts