Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having lots of squeaking that appears to be coming from the driver's seat? It's loud and annoying. Back seat passengers can clearly hear it.

It developed around the 1,200 mile mark and I'm at 1,500 now. Haven't had time to take it into the dealer yet.

· Registered
‘23 Integra A-Spec W/Tech (CVT)
6 Posts
I’m realizing both dash rattle and seat squeak at 1k miles. I know there’s a TSB for the Civics that should also work for the Integras but the seat squeak is what’s bothering me the most.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sometimes I can get the seat to squeak while I am stationary at a stop light or parked with the engine on but it is always consistent while moving so that's what made me wonder if it was dash. Good to know it's most likely both. Really hoping for TSBs.

· Registered
‘23 Integra A-Spec W/Tech (CVT)
6 Posts
Sometimes I can get the seat to squeak while I am stationary at a stop light or parked with the engine on but it is always consistent while moving so that's what made me wonder if it was dash. Good to know it's most likely both. Really hoping for TSBs.
Same here. I’m also hearing things from the seatbelt height adjuster and I think my front passenger door by the A-pillar speaker. Really takes away the enjoyment/excitement around the car with all of these little noises popping up out of nowhere, I guess I’ll just have to bother my dealer.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Same here. I’m also hearing things from the seatbelt height adjuster and I think my front passenger door by the A-pillar speaker. Really takes away the enjoyment/excitement around the car with all of these little noises popping up out of nowhere, I guess I’ll just have to bother my dealer.
The seatbelt adjuster squeak started on the first day for me when freeway driving. I lowered the adjuster all the way down, and although not ideal from a comfort standpoint, it no longer squeaks in my ear.

I'll try to get to the dealer this month or next as well. I can handle a few rattles but these are loud. The car is so much fun, it's really a shame.

· Registered
2 Posts
We have squeaking from driver’s seat. It’s where the seat belt buckles in on the right side of the seat. If we wrap a towel around that it stops the squeak. Took to dealer who claims they couldn’t reproduce the squeak which is BS. They ordered new seat belt parts (on back order) to try to fix. We’ll see. I think it’s plastic pieces rubbing together to be honest. The area where that assembly is is much tighter on the driver’s side than the passenger’s.

· Registered
2 Posts
I had this happen, as I am very slender build it was the tensioner rubbing on the stop pin (both are painted steel) applied some lubricant to the spot and it hasn't been an issue again for 2 months

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts