Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
awesome! I like the aesthetic look of darker tints so I will probably go 20 percent all round and 70 percent on the windshield. Have you had issues with the seats not being cooled and sweating on hot days? I have leather seats in my Infiniti Q60 and they are brutal.
I haven’t had many hot days to experience yet, but in the low 70s with the A/C on it’s been fine. With windows down and the fan off, my back was getting pretty warm.
My last Volvo had black leather but I rarely got sweaty on those.
The weekend after next I have a trip that will cross through an area likely to be around 100° so I’ll report back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I haven’t had many hot days to experience yet, but in the low 70s with the A/C on it’s been fine. With windows down and the fan off, my back was getting pretty warm.
My last Volvo had black leather but I rarely got sweaty on those.
The weekend after next I have a trip that will cross through an area likely to be around 100° so I’ll report back.
I would appreciate that man thank you! Crazy they don’t have ventilated seats, but with the great gas mileage I really don’t mind blasting the AC whenever I need to.

·
Registered
Integra A-Spec Tech Pkg 6M Liquid Carbon over Red
150 Posts
awesome! I like the aesthetic look of darker tints so I will probably go 20 percent all round and 70 percent on the windshield. Have you had issues with the seats not being cooled and sweating on hot days? I have leather seats in my Infiniti Q60 and they are brutal.
Yeah the suede traps heat. On a hot day it starts off uncomfortable. Luckily a/c is strong. Mine is garage-kept so that helps enormously.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would appreciate that man thank you! Crazy they don’t have ventilated seats, but with the great gas mileage I really don’t mind blasting the AC whenever I need to.
I did a 4-hr trip on Saturday and 4-hr back on Sunday. Crossed through some mid-90s heat but only got out once to refill gas. No issues with the heat as long as the a/c was on. Worst heat was coming through the side windows, but I plan to get ceramic film for that.
Also parked in the sun for 6hrs at 82°. Opened the windows before I got in and it was fine.
Riding in it is still a little warmer than the black leather in my last Volvo, but not as bad as the synthetic “weave tech” in my wife’s Polestar.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts