Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked my insurance company for an estimate on the Integra. The annual estimate is $1,333, $206 more than I'm paying for eight-year-old Mazda3 (its value is less than a third of the Integra's).

Car insurance (correct me if I'm wrong) isn't so much about you and your vehicle as it is about the under- and non-insured you might run into out there. The 'teg has more safety features, which brings costs down as well.

For the past five years I've used Travelers through an agent. It's nice to have an office you can call and get quick responses. Every couple of years I shop insurance and go to a few body shops to ask who they hate dealing with—their answers are hilarious and informative. Check locally as YMMV.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I asked my insurance company for an estimate on the Integra. The annual estimate is $1,333, $206 more than I'm paying for eight-year-old Mazda3 (its value is less than a third of the Integra's).

Car insurance (correct me if I'm wrong) isn't so much about you and your vehicle as it is about the under- and non-insured you might run into out there. The 'teg has more safety features, which brings costs down as well.

For the past five years I've used Travelers through an agent. It's nice to have an office you can call and get quick responses. Every couple of years I shop insurance and go to a few body shops to ask who they hate dealing with—their answers are hilarious and informative. Check locally as YMMV.
I'm going to be shopping around for my insurance this time. I'll have to keep Travelers in mind as I'm looking. I never thought to check with shops about dealing with insurance companies. great idea!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts