Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 2 of 20 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
I driven a 19 SI and a 19 Accord 2.0T, I remember the Accord had more power and room, but it wasn't as fun as the Si. Si can handle way better, if you wanted more sporty in terms of handling stick with the SI/Integra. If you just like more power and room go with Accord.

If I had to choose, I'd pick the integra. I don't need that extra room because I know I won't use all of it. I have a stroller now and I drive a wrx and that's it. Also three car seats in the back. This is what I heard but my worker told me the manual 2.0t felt slower than the automatic 10 spd

· Registered
12 Posts
How did you like the shifter in the Accord? I know the throws are longer and it’s not as good as the Si, but I am wondering if it’s actually bad or sloppy, or if it’s simply not quite as great.
I also had an auto 2.0t because the auto Verison was just overall better than the stick. Even that being said accord just has more power and space.

1 - 2 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.