Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 50.0%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acura is reporting that 70% of new Integra sales are conquest! That's a lot and shows how much people shopping in the compact luxury sedan segment love the Integra.

Let's see how many members here are first time Acura owners. Vote above and comment below on what vehicle the Integra replaced in your household.

·
Registered
2023 Integra - Performance Red / Ebony 6MT
120 Posts
The 2023 Integra is my second Acura. It replaced a 2012 MDX Base that I bought in 2013.

I put 130k miles on the MDX and was pleased with the Honda reliability and Acura refinements (even in that base model). Never had any major mechanical issues.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Integra is Acura #9 in my history:

89 Legend Coupe
02 RSX TypeS
03 RSX TypeS
05 RSX TypeS
11 TSX
15 TLX
19 TLX ASpec - Current (kept for my daughter who will be licensed in October)
22 MDX ASpec - Current (wife's car)
VERY nice. I always loved the Legend Coupe and hate that now it's impossible to come across one.
Did you do any modifications to any of your Acuras?

·
Registered
117 Posts
First Acura, though it will probably also be my last Acura as I don’t expect they’ll make anything that interests me once everything is an EV.
I guess it will replace my wife’s 2005 Mini Cooper S once she’s ready to sell it, but it also takes over a few duties from my 2011 Volvo V50 T5 which I sold last year.

·
Registered
2023 Liquid Carbon Metallic / Red A-Spec Tech 6MT
10 Posts
Yes, first Acura. I've owned 5 other Hondas over the years: 89 CRX Si, 2001 S2000 (still owned), 2002 Odyssey, 2008 Civic Si (traded for Integra), and 2012 Odyssey (still owned).
The ownership experience of this Acura will be key to whether I buy another.

·
Registered
20 Posts
VERY nice. I always loved the Legend Coupe and hate that now it's impossible to come across one.
Did you do any modifications to any of your Acuras?
I did an AEM CAI on the 03 RSX. It made fun noises which made the car feel more powerful. In hindsight, I'm not positive it made an appreciable difference. Other than that, they've all been left stock.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Had a few Hondas but it’s my first “Acura”
How have sales been overall though? I know it’s probably hard to say b/c total sales are probably encumbered by production more than demand, but 70% being conquests is only meaningful if they’re selling good volume too. This is a tough segment

1 - 20 of 25 Posts