Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Acura Integra Performance Red Pearl over Orchid
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Red over Orchid 6MT last Saturday. My sales guy earlier in August thought that I would have to wait until at least October to take delivery, but he was able to wrangle one from another dealer somewhere that had a mid-August completion date. Two weeks later it was in my garage. Looking forward to a lot of good conversation and information here!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I picked up my Red over Orchid 6MT last Saturday. My sales guy earlier in August thought that I would have to wait until at least October to take delivery, but he was able to wrangle one from another dealer somewhere that had a mid-August completion date. Two weeks later it was in my garage. Looking forward to a lot of good conversation and information here!
Welcome! Congrats on the Integra.
Are you going to be doing any typical first things to it like paint protection, modifications, etc.?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Another Integra owner! Congratulations @MrJimmy32! Nice of your salesman to hook you up like that. Did they charge a markup or did you pay sticker price?

·
Registered
2023 Acura Integra Performance Red Pearl over Orchid
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lots of questions to answer:

Favorite thing: The transmission. I’ve been without a manual for about 12 years. Good to be back.
First things: I’ll start with window tint and go from there.
Sticker? Yep. Paid sticker.

·
Registered
2023 Integra - Performance Red / Ebony 6MT
120 Posts
Dang. I hope you can yours soon. I'm in NC.
Welcome to the board! I'm also in NC, picked up my Red (over Ebony) 6MT 2 weeks ago from Leith Acura in Cary. The Red 6MTs took a while to show up, but they're coming in now and looking great. I don't think they built any Red 6MT until August. I was (and am) really excited to get back into a manual after 9 years. Enjoy the car!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any other thoughts on the car? I picked up mine last Friday and put about 300 miles on it so far. I am coming back to an Integra (had a '95GSR) off a manual CRV. Never had an automatic as a primary car yet in my 30 years of driving. So far the only gripe I have is rear visibility. I am relying on camera when reversing, but if I trun and lookI feel a bit blind. Also feels like a rear wiper should have been there. Other than that, handling and acceleration are great. Brakes feel fantastic. Was wondering what your thoughts are so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts