Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive design

Is anyone closely tracking their fuel consumption? I figure with as high as gas prices were in the summer and fall, some of you have been keeping records. I'd love to see how you're finding real-world consumption.

If you've got data, or even just noticed that the trip computer has settled in a predictable range, please let me know - plus a note with what your typical driving looks like (city/highway/stop-and-go traffic/hilly/flat etc).

I was hoping Acura would sell a version of the Civic Hybrid powertrain in the Integra, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, so now I'm trying to figure out how close to the EPA figures the new Integra manages to deliver.

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
9 Posts
I have averaged 37 mpgs (per the trip computer so probably a little lower in actuality) over my first 1,600 miles. This is a mix of city, suburban and highway, using top tier 93. I have the 6MT.
I have been very impressed with the fuel economy, which is starting to go down a little now that it is colder out and I am done the break in period of light driving.

I can see realistically getting mid 20's with the HVAC on in the city, and mid 40's on the highway in a light cruise.

· Registered
120 Posts
I have 1300 miles on a 6MT and overall have gotten 30.3 mpg by my calculations (31-32 according to the car’s computer. It seems to overestimate so my numbers are based on miles driven over gallons purchased). I alternate 89 and 91 octane.

It’s mostly suburban roads and short hops on the freeway (~5-8 mi), driven pretty gingerly with 1-2 passengers, and that gets me 28 mpg. On a 400 mi road trip from sea level to 7500 ft and back down I got 36 mpg.

· Registered
65 Posts
Only at about 600 miles with our 6MT right now. The running average is about 33 mpg. Driving is a mix of suburban/highway with a little bit of urban stop and go. Very pleased with the mileage, especially in December weather. Lately, we've been using comfort mode a lot. I'm going to experiment in warmer weather to see if the altered mapping in normal and sport affect the MPG.

· Registered
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
9 Posts
Just hit 2,600, I’m at 22 MPG, however I rarely do highway driving. Just city driving with stop and go traffic. At one point it was 19, but have been driving it less aggressively.

· Registered
10 Posts
I have 1300 miles on a 6MT and overall have gotten 30.3 mpg by my calculations (31-32 according to the car’s computer. It seems to overestimate so my numbers are based on miles driven over gallons purchased). I alternate 89 and 91 octane.

It’s mostly suburban roads and short hops on the freeway (~5-8 mi), driven pretty gingerly with 1-2 passengers, and that gets me 28 mpg. On a 400 mi road trip from sea level to 7500 ft and back down I got 36 mpg.
I also agree the computer overestimating a bit. When I do a calculation at the pump I am noticing it to be about 1 to 1.5 mpg lower than the car computer. Disappointing, but not really considering the mileage I am getting anyways.
I am 3,000 miles into the life of the car (6-spd manual) the computer shows 31mpg (so maybe 29.5-30 by my calculations at pump). My commute is strictly 75% Suburban / 25% City with plenty of spirited driving. It needs to be a weekend for me to see any highway driving. By plenty of spirited driving I mean that today I will drive to and from work like a normal commute and get 34-35. Tomorrow I will decide to rev it out to redline a few times on my way in and on my way home, or take a slight detour to some fun winding roads that are "sort of" on my way home. drives like that averaging 26-28 for the day.

· Registered
15 Posts
6mt. only 400 miles as of yet. it was around 26mpg when mostly city (roughly 70/30?). without resetting anything, put 140 highway miles on her this week now its 28.5 (roughly 50/50). as i understand it, these figures should improve as time goes on

· Registered
13 Posts
Getting around 32-33mpg CVT mixed driving at about 1700 miles. I'd say 50/50 between conservative and aggressive driving.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts