Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with the 6MT, do any of you actually leave this feature on? I found it to be extremely annoying because I set up my seat to be the perfect distance to reach the clutch pedal, but with the seat moved back I have to stretch to reach it when I push the clutch in to turn on the car. Thank God it can be disabled, but it seems like it should have been off by default for the manuals.

·
Registered
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
70 Posts
I left it on, but my seat is almost all the way back as it is since I'm 6'3" ..... so the amount it moves is maybe a quarter inch. That said, it moves forward as soon as you get in, doesn't it? I've not had to start the car to have it move forward, I don't think, but maybe I'm mistaken.

·
Registered
19 Posts
You can push the Start button without pushing the clutch pedal to automatically move your seat to your memory setting. Then from there, you could clutch in and start the engine like normal. I feel like that would be your only option if you wanted to keep the feature on.

·
Registered
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech PWP; 2019 RDX Advance; 2013 Ford C-Max Energi
88 Posts
I am short and fat, so I need this function to get behind the wheel. I'd like to be able to extend the travel. Can someone point me to this setting, I haven't seen it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
How do you turn this feature off? I’m sure I can mess around with it and eventually find the answer but if anyone is kind enough to let me know, I’d greatly appreciate it.

And this is annoying from a 5’10” auto owner. If I still had a manual it’d for sure be annoying to reach the clutch.

·
Registered
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
70 Posts
How do you turn this feature off? I’m sure I can mess around with it and eventually find the answer but if anyone is kind enough to let me know, I’d greatly appreciate it.

And this is annoying from a 5’10” auto owner. If I still had a manual it’d for sure be annoying to reach the clutch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts