Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone liking their integra seats? Is the bolstering too aggressive? Specifically in the top shoulders.

I've sat in the Integra but I can't gauge how comfortable it will be long term. Would like hear opinions from people who have had it long term.

Thank you everyone in advance!

·
Registered
99 Posts
The seats are good. Not as comfortable as the ones in my 2020 RDX in my opinion. I think that might be due to the suede vs leather and the heat that it traps though. I do also wish the bolstering was stiffer and more aggressive.

·
Registered
Integra A-Spec Tech Pkg 6M Liquid Carbon over Red
120 Posts
I really like the seats though I second @86amr on the suede trapping heat. I’ve been having mid back pain on long drives, which tells me maybe I’m not adjusted properly.

·
Registered
2013 BMW 128i 6MT
71 Posts
I'm used to leather seats so I can easily adjust my position in the seat with a "tush wiggle." But the suede sort of locks me in and I have to be a bit more intentional to adjust. I've been having some back discomfort, but that may be due to other things in my life!
In general I find them good. Longest trip I made was about 100 miles each way, and I had no complaints.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did a 3.5 hour trip last weekend and started to notice the seats at around the 3 hour mark. Perhaps a little more cushion would be nice. I'm not sure yet how I'd feel doing a 6+ hour drive in them but for around town I think they are comfortable.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I haven’t noticed the bolsters ever in the way. Unless you are coming from a bench seat they are not very aggressive.
I did notice the seat cushion seems a little thin or less squishy. Not while I’m driving, but when I first get in and plop down on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts