Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given that the OEM spare tire kit is long way from being available (dealerships and PRL motorsports have no ETA), I took a look at Modern Spare and found that they now have a kit available for the 23 Integra.

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Rim Font

Now, it is way more expensive than the OEM (this one includes the tire, but still), so I wonder if its worth quality and fitment/design wise.

Has anyone purchased modernspare products before? any insights you might want to share?

Thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
We bought from them for our TLX before Acura sold a spare kit. I had to rig something up to mount the spare. They really do give you everything you need besides a screw to mount the tire to the car. Even extra lug nuts.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was going to grab this as well, but it's pricey. The OEM is priced a lot cheaper. Does Acura's come with the tire and everything? Seems like this company is gouging a bit otherwise.... $500?
For me, I bought the modern spare for the TLX because Acura didn’t have a kit for it yet. With modern spare, you are paying for shipping and that ain’t cheap. I’d get whatever is cheaper. Just verify the tools are included. I’d also price a spare for the civic SI if one exists.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts