Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive side marker light

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Plant
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive side marker light
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille Plant Hood

2013 Honda CR-Z EX. It’s been a perfect car for 9 years. Nothing broke. Only recall is those Takata air bags. Made at the Honda Suzuka plant. This car is a gem. My 1987 Integra LS 5-speed is a close second, but can’t win because a hit and run fucker took it from me early in what could have been a long life. Young idiot driver at 21 that I was wasn’t able to avoid the guy hitting me in the nose. I lived to tell about it. Anyway, pals, if someone you know needs a used car with high potential, get a CRZ. It is the only stick shift hybrid that I know of. It’s a hatchback coupe, grandbrat of the CR-X, based on the nerd Insight. Mine is a boring CVT but it is very good for my long ugly commute over the last nine years. It gets 40 mpg without resorting to geeky hypermiling. I drive it and the Integra and love the choice.
i
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
Integra A-Spec Tech Pkg 6M Liquid Carbon over Red
150 Posts
View attachment 1834
View attachment 1836 View attachment 1834 View attachment 1833 View attachment 1835 View attachment 1836 View attachment 1834 View attachment 1834 View attachment 1834 View attachment 1835 View attachment 1836 View attachment 1834
View attachment 1835

2013 Honda CR-Z EX. It’s been a perfect car for 9 years. Nothing broke. Only recall is those Takata air bags. Made at the Honda Suzuka plant. This car is a gem. My 1987 Integra LS 5-speed is a close second, but can’t win because a hit and run fucker took it from me early in what could have been a long life. Young idiot driver at 21 that I was wasn’t able to avoid the guy hitting me in the nose. I lived to tell about it. Anyway, pals, if someone you know needs a used car with high potential, get a CRZ. It is the only stick shift hybrid that I know of. It’s a hatchback coupe, grandbrat of the CR-X, based on the nerd Insight. Mine is a boring CVT but it is very good for my long ugly commute over the last nine years. It gets 40 mpg without resorting to geeky hypermiling. I drive it and the Integra and love the choice.
i View attachment 1833
Honda made the only other two manual hybrids I know of: the first gen Insight, and the first-gen Civic hybrid was available with a manual. My best friend looked at a CR-Z, but ended up getting a Golf TDI. We know how that story ended…

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's such a good looking car. What's your favorite thing about it?
The two things that are my favorite are it's quickness and handling. I got it coming off an ILX, which is pretty slow. It does 0-60 in 5.1secs, so it feels like a cheetah off the stop. And passing is a breeze even at 60+mph. Car just has a lot of power. The steering is pretty tight and the suspension is great. Going through a roundabout is my favorite thing to do. Feels like a slingshot. I was hoping the Integra was getting a much, much better engine than it got. I love manual transmission. My 2006 RSX was perfect. But the Integra release didn't inspire me and I needed a new car. I gave my ILX to my youngest. I'm hoping Acura seriously boosts engine performance. Because that 6MT is something I really wanted.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts