Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 23 Integra Aspec/tech. I want to purchase some accessories such as all weather floor mats etc. Does anyone know of an online store that sells factory parts/accessories?
Thank You

ETA I tried to go through the dealer, but their parts are priced based on installation...this includes the floor mats(with no discounts) lol

· Registered
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
86 Posts
There are some sites online, though I haven't used any myself.

If you're wanting mats, I'd highly recommend the Tuxmats. WeatherTech is great as well, and is what I had in my ILX, but I got the Tuxmats for the Integra, and like them even more since they're nicer looking and from what I've been told (have yet to confirm) they clean up better. I've never found OEM all-weather mats to provide sufficient protection.

· Registered
2023 Integra 6MT
13 Posts
Check out prlmotorsports.com/collections/floor-liners?filter.p.vendor=Honda if you want some OEM things for cheaper than the stealership. They also have a good selection of performance parts if you ever get the itch ;)

I agree with Nate though - Tuxmats or WeatherTechs are the better choice if your interior get super dirty or if you live in nasty winters like me in Canada.

· Registered
5 Posts
I've found PRL Motorsports is a good choice for factory-original accessories. They have a line-up of parts and accessories for anything Honda or Acura. They're definitely cheaper than the dealership or some other sites but what I've ordered so far is high quality and should last a long time. So far, I've gotten the all-weather floor mats and I'm looking at a rear cargo mat. The fit on the mats is perfect.

· Registered
22 Posts
there are multiple discounters. just google discount Acura parts. The issue you run into is they don't have the part numbers. You have to know the part number up front. I just called them for the help. Most are dealers and have all the info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts