Acura Integra Forum - Yes it's Back! banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the issue of where it stopped working a day or two after I got the car. I believe the fix is to unpair your phone from the vehicle and turn off the vehicle's WIFI, re-enable it and pair with the car again via Bluetooth. This seems to be working as I turned off and on the car twice and AA kicked on right away. Will provide an update in a few more days.
So the supposed fix I did, did not last and I believe the version of AA in the car needs updated or the AP needs updated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just started having this problem out of nowhere...the wireless AA refuses to connect and i even tried plugging it in and it worked for literally 3 seconds then disconnected and haven't gotten wired or wireless working since....i tried uninstalling AA, optimizing the phone, restarted the phone, installed AA 8.0, unpaired and re-paired the bluetooth, cleared the app cache...literally NOTHING worked...i haven't tested it with another phone to see if it works yet, but i'm fairly certain it's a glitch with the AA app and not with the car since standard Bluetooth works fine...idk

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just started having this problem out of nowhere...the wireless AA refuses to connect and i even tried plugging it in and it worked for literally 3 seconds then disconnected and haven't gotten wired or wireless working since....i tried uninstalling AA, optimizing the phone, restarted the phone, installed AA 8.0, unpaired and re-paired the bluetooth, cleared the app cache...literally NOTHING worked...i haven't tested it with another phone to see if it works yet, but i'm fairly certain it's a glitch with the AA app and not with the car since standard Bluetooth works fine...idk
Welcome to the forum @dizzybone2000! Sorry to hear about the issue. How long has it been going on? If you can try it with another phone and see what happens? If not it might be worth getting the car looked at.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @dizzybone2000! Sorry to hear about the issue. How long has it been going on? If you can try it with another phone and see what happens? If not it might be worth getting the car looked at.
I actually re paired the phone with the cars Bluetooth for a 2nd time and wireless AA started working again out of nowhere...I conclude that it was some glitch with my phone's Bluetooth and AA app not speaking to each other correctly. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had this happen to me 3 times in about 2.5 months. I haven't waited long enough to see if it starts working again before I just reset the head unit.

The first time I actually wiped the phone and it did not fix it. Resetting the head unit fixed it. I did try forgetting the car on the phone and the phone on the car, but nothing worked.

At this point, I'm a pro and can reconfigure my car settings in a couple of minutes if it happens again. I'm using a Pixel 6 Pro.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I've had this happen to me 3 times in about 2.5 months. I haven't waited long enough to see if it starts working again before I just reset the head unit.

The first time I actually wiped the phone and it did not fix it. Resetting the head unit fixed it. I did try forgetting the car on the phone and the phone on the car, but nothing worked.

At this point, I'm a pro and can reconfigure my car settings in a couple of minutes if it happens again. I'm using a Pixel 6 Pro.
Welcome to the forum @LATeg! Aside from the phone connectivity issues how are you enjoying the Integra?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts